Friday, August 24, 2007

Allergisick

Either my allergies are crazy or I came down with something, but holy crap do I feel awful. I left LA for GenCon on Wednesday the 15th with a bad sore throat. When I got to Indy, the sore throat was gone and I felt great.

Came back from Indy on Monday, and within hours I was under the weather again. Ug. Went home at noon today from work because I couldn't concentrate. Not good when you're trying to be a good leader.

Going to be spending a lot of time with a Kleenex box and OTC drugs. When my mind is more coherent, I'll post an update on how the convention went. In short, it was awesome. Very reassuring that we can still draw a constant crowd at the booth. Unfortunately sales were down to about half this year. Oh well. That's what happens when you don't have anything new to sell.

Haven't gotten the numbers from the other booth yet. Well, Ta for now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I could be very wrong (and for your sake, I hope I am), but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the smog has worn down your immune system somewhat, and you're having a reaction to the smog. Alternately, it's the summer, and it could be that smog levels are so high that it overwhelmed your system that way. I really hope you're just generally sick though, and not having a reaction to your new home :(
~~Katie